Live Scan Fresno is certified and approved by the Department of Justice to provide live scan fingerprinting services throughout California. We provide live scan fingerprinting services in Fresno, Clovis, Madera and Fresno County. You can make an appointment to come to our office or we can come to you.
This is an easy, affordable answer to quickly providing live scan fingerprinting that is necessary to obtain a job or satisfy State requirements.Our state-of-the-art live scan fingerprinting system can digitally scan and capture your fingerprints, and then immediately transmit them electronically to the State Department of Justice in Sacramento. The process is quick and painless and we will have your fingerprints scanned and submitted in minutes.You will NEED for Fingerprinting to be successfully completed by us:
- You MUST have a Request for Live Scan Fingerprinting Services Form – this is provided to you by the requesting agency along with any instructions,
since different forms are used for each agency.
- A VALID (non-expired) government-issued photo ID Card (e.g. DMV Driver’s License or ID, Passport, Military ID Card, Alien Registration Card/Green
Card Photo ID Card). Please Note: Expired ID information cannot be accepted.
What you should know concerning Live Scan Fingerprinting:
- A Social Security Card is not normally required in most cases. If unsure, please check with your employment or licensing agency.
- Live Scan Fresno is not allowed to assist applicants in filling out their Request for Live Scan Service form. The California Department of Justice
rules forbid us from assisting you on your application. In addition, if your information is incomplete or you have a question, we must refer
you back to your employment or licensing agency.
- Fingerprints are rejected by the Department of Justice on occasion for several reasons. The most common reasons are the applicant’s fingerprints have
characteristics that are difficult to capture in the live scan process. This would include items such as cuts, scars and calluses. If an applicant has fingerprints rejected on this basis, and they were originally scanned by Live Scan Fresno, we will rescan and resubmit your fingerprints at no additional charge. If they were not originally submitted by Live Scan Fresno, you will be responsible for the processing fees.
- Please note that correcting information on the form is not a resubmission, nor is being fingerprinted for another employment or licensing agency.
- To be processed in California you must be physically present in California – you must not be outside the state. Live Scan Fresno’s services are not available for individuals needing Live Scan fingerprinting for other states.